Author: Collier, John Payne, 1789-1883. ed; Trevelyan, Walter Calverley, Sir, bart., 1797-1879, ed; Trevelyan, Charles E. (Charles Edward), 1807-1886, ed
Subject: Trevelyan family
Publisher: [London] Printed for the Camden society
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: University of California
Collection: americana

Book digitized by Google from the library of University of California and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

[pt. I] Prior to A. D. 1558. Ed. by J. Payne Collier.--pt. II. A. D. 1446-1643. Ed. by J. Payne Collier.--pt. III. With introductions to parts I., II., and III. Ed. by Sir Walter Calverley Trevelyan, bart., and Sir Charles Edward Trevelyan, K. C. B

Google-id: EhtdAAAAIAAJ
Identifier: trevelyanpapers03trevgoog
Scanner: google
Source: http://books.google.com/books?id=EhtdAAAAIAAJ&oe=UTF-8